While the cost of each and every item we use is soaring high, the best way to save money is by limiting your grocery expenses. If you’ve been trying to lower your grocery bills but ended up worrying you can never do it- No worries, it is possible now. Coupons and gift cards can help you! Even if you’re not an extreme gift card collector, give it a try to save as much as you can by entering...
Unemployment can be stressful! Are you unemployed and strapped for cash? Know that there are over 17 billion dollars of unclaimed funds in the United States of America right now! Most people aren’t aware they are owed money. Yes, you can be owed for any reason and not realize it, such as utility bills, insurance policies, refunds, uncashed checks, unclaimed wages, and more! Find Money!
Unclaimed money is known as the money owned by individuals who cannot be located because they may have moved addresses, changed their name, lost the paperwork, or merely forgotten about it. The unclaimed funds are turned over to the government after a specific period of time has passed.
- Safe deposit boxes
- Bank accounts and escrow
- Stocks and bonds
- Insurance policies
- Trust funds and dividends
- CDs and mutual funds
- Uncashed checks
- Utility bills and tax
- Security deposits
- Fill out the form at UnclaimedMoneySearch.com
- This site will help you to search various state and government sites to examine whether you are eligible to be awarded for any unclaimed money that is owed to you from the past but were not able to receive.
- The amount may vary from different sources.
- The money is yours and thus, you’re entitled to claim it anytime for a limited time. So, what are you waiting for? Act now and claim your funds before they are gone!