Have you been looking for a credit card offer that applies even to those with poor credit scores? Know that the Indigo Platinum MasterCard would suit you! This card has been specifically designed for people with less than perfect credit, and it is even available to those with a previous bankruptcy. Why Choose Indigo Platinum Mastercard? The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is geared t...
Prepaid debit cards are a type of card that only allows you to spend money you load onto the card. You can load money onto the card via cash, checks, direct deposit, or a bank account before paying for expenses. Prepaid debit cards don’t help you build credit. Similar to a debit card, prepaid cards can be used at any merchant that accepts its payment network, such as Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
The NetSpend prepaid debit card offers a competitive alternative to checking account debit cards, credit cards, and cash. This card enables you to manage your money at ease for those who do not have banking accounts, credit cards, or access to traditional financial services. The prepaid debit card from Netspend lets you handle your money, your way!
NetSpend is based in Austin, Texas, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Total System Services Inc. The company operates a network of 70,000 distribution centers and 130,000 reload points, where consumers can purchase NetSpend cards and load them with cash. The locations include retailers, check cashing locations, convenience stores, grocers, pharmacies, insurance providers, and tax preparation companies. NetSpend also provides payroll card solutions that let employers directly deposit paychecks into their employees’ card accounts.
Netspend prepaid debit card options include the Netspend Visa® Prepaid Card and the Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard®. Except for the payment network on which they’re issued, there’s no difference between the two. Netspend also offers the Netspend® Small Business Prepaid Mastercard® where the users pay no annual fee for this card.
Anyone can qualify for a Netspend card, it is not required to have a bank account or run a credit check. You’ll have to verify your identity by providing your name, date of birth, address, and government ID number, like the one on your passport or Social Security card, to have full use of the Netspend card, otherwise, you can only make in-store transactions.
- Direct Deposit – Enroll in Direct Deposit to your Netspend Card, and you could get paid up to 2 days faster.
- Payback Rewards – Earn cash back for qualifying purchases and get personalized offers, just for using your Card.
- Mobile App – Check your Card Account balance, see transaction history and more.
- Mobile Check Load – Take a few photos with your phone and load checks to your Card Account.
- Anytime Alerts – Sign up to receive text alerts about transactions, deposits, or budget notifications.
- Custom Cards – Personalize your card with a family photo or unique image.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- No late fees, overdraft fees, or interest charges.
- Opportunity to upgrade to Netspend Premier (save almost 50% on monthly fees, earn cashback with Payback Rewards and get a custom card for free).
- Optional savings account with a 5% APY for balances under $1,000.
- Optional pharmacy savings card (save up to 50% on prescription medication).
- $20 refer-a-friend bonus.
For a chance to win*, add $250 or more to your Netspend Visa® Prepaid Card by:
- Tax Refund, Payroll or Government Benefits of $250 or more (OR)
- Adding funds at any Netspend Reload Network
No purchase necessary to enter these sweeps. Us residents of age 18+ only should participate. The deadline to enter is April 15, 2021. See Official Rules at www.taxtimesweeps.com.
Cashback, rewards, and peace of mind all in one card? Yes! Earn cash back on many of your everyday purchases when you shop with Payback Rewards. Create a unique card design or add your photo with Custom Cards. Create a temporary Virtual Card to keep your account number private when you shop online. Refer a Friend to Netspend and get a $20 bonus for every friend that adds $40 to their card.