Christmas is about doing something extra for someone! Buying gifts, spending time, sharing love, and what not? This Christmas, we got you seven super offers and deals that would let you make money and save money- a little or more! Also, we would like to remind you that picking these deals and offers is the best way to save your time and money during this holiday season. Pick Your Deals &...
Genetic testing for heart diseases helps patients and families to identify risks. It is especially essential for families to identify the carriers of heart-related risk factors and to reassure the noncarriers.
Early detection of any diseases could save lives! And that is why it is important to detect the early signs and prepare yourself to avoid a heart attack!
- 610,000 people die of heart disease in the US every year
- 735,000 Americans have a heart attack every year
- 50% Of adult Americans have cardiovascular
It is important to detect early if you will be able to have the disease so that as early as now, you can consult your genetic counselor. They will work with your doctor to make a care plan exclusively for you. The doctor will give you recommendations on your daily diet, meal plan, exercise regimens, and medical management suggestions based on your results.
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack, Infection, or Disease
- Stroke or Cardiomyopathy
- Home test kit simple instructions
- Family Member Testing – The whole family can test for early detection of cardiovascular diseases.
- Purposeful Confirmatory – The mission is to get the test results right the first time that’s why the company led the largest study of its kind. This information will guide them to utilize confirmatory testing when we see specific well-defined thresholds.
- Simple Saliva Testing – The testing is fast and easy. The DNA in saliva contains 74% that comes from white blood cells which are an excellent source of the high-quality genome.
- Sample for Life – The company is committed to finding answers for you. They periodically review variants and let you know when there is updated information, such as a reclassification.
The home test kit is easy to use and convenient. Once you receive your kit, just follow the provided instructions! After you submitted your test kit, you will receive your result in record time.