Are you currently seeking employment? Searching for a new job can be hard work, and The American Career Guide is here to guide you every step of the way. It provides you with search tools that allow you to search for the type of job that you are looking for in your local area. What Are The Services Provides By TheAmericanCareerGuide.Com? TheAmericanCareerGudie.com provides the followin...
The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is specifically designed for people with less than perfect credit, and it is even available to those with a previous bankruptcy.
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is geared toward people with “less than perfect credit” or with people who have close to credit histories. Indigo can help you build a better credit score and they report to all three major credit bureaus that can help you build a positive credit line.
- Multiple Card Design – You can choose different designs on what design suit you best
- 24/7 Account Access – You can access your account any time of the day at your own convenience on their mobile app
- Chip Card Technology – It has a secure method to store and exchange sensitive credit card and debit card account data between merchants and their customers
- Monthly Reporting – Payments are reported to all three major credit bureaus, which can help build a positive payment history
- Use your card regularly with your monthly bills and always pay on time to start improving your credit score
- Pay your monthly balance on time to avoid penalties and charges.
- Take advantage of the perks that they are offering because this will improve your points and credit score. Right now, they offer roadside assistance and an extended warranty.
If you are still worried about qualifying, you can check for pre-qualification on their website in just a couple of minutes with no impact on your credit score.