Are you currently seeking employment? Searching for a new job can be hard work, and The American Career Guide is here to guide you every step of the way. It provides you with search tools that allow you to search for the type of job that you are looking for in your local area. What Are The Services Provides By TheAmericanCareerGuide.Com? TheAmericanCareerGudie.com provides the followin...
Did you just lose your job or are you experiencing financial hardship right now because of the pandemic? And because of it, you are having a hard time paying your rent?
Help is available for homeowners and renters across the nation! You may qualify for financial assistance if you are struggling to pay your mortgage or rent. Federal, state, and local governments are offering help with housing expenses and avoiding eviction.
The Housing Benefit program is government assistance to help citizens who are experiencing a financial crisis because of job eviction to help them stay afloat and pay the rent, utilities, and more.
Right now, Congress authorized more than $45 billion in emergency aid for renters and $10 billion for homeowners.
- Home Assistance/Rental Assistance – Housing Benefit can help you pay your rent if you’re unemployed, on a low income, or claiming benefits.
- Utility Expense Relief – If you’ve fallen behind on utility bills or are struggling to make the payments each month, then you’re likely eligible for programs available in your state or utility company.
- Phone Expense Relief and MORE! – Yes, you can get financial assistance on your phone expense because this is a necessity, and everyone needs a phone to communicate and they will provide relief so that your line will not be cut off.
- Your family size.
- Income limits.
- Your citizenship status. The applicant must meet the documentation requirements of citizenship or eligible immigration status. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible for voucher assistance.
- Any previous evictions you’ve had. Anyone evicted from public housing or any Section 8 program for drug-related criminal activity is ineligible for assistance for at least 3 years from the date of the eviction.
- Explore for free, and learn how to successfully apply for benefits
- Home and rental assistance available for all areas of the country
- Benefits for Home and Rental Assistance, Utility and Phone Expense Relief, etc.,