Christmas is about doing something extra for someone! Buying gifts, spending time, sharing love, and what not? This Christmas, we got you seven super offers and deals that would let you make money and save money- a little or more! Also, we would like to remind you that picking these deals and offers is the best way to save your time and money during this holiday season. Pick Your Deals &...
Looking for a credit card with bad credit? Choice Gold Card offers a $500 credit line with no credit check! Choice Gold Card is a members-only club for online shopping. You can use this card to shop your favorite name-brand products right from the comfort of home.
This card is not a Visa or Mastercard and can only be used at the Choice Gold online store. As long as you have a debit card you will get approved and there are no credit checks. The APR of the card is 0%, which is a good option for people with bad credit and no application denied for bad credit.
The Choice Gold Card is an online catalog card and it is the best card for people with very poor credit. Here is the main feature why you should consider buying this card:
- Unsecured Credit Line of $500
- Minimum Payment: $25 or 15% of the balance.
- 0% APR financing
- No credit checks – approval is guaranteed
Joining the Choice Gold Card membership shopping portal requires some fee. You will have to pay an upfront fee of $29.95. That is a monthly fee of $19.95 and a late fee of $10. For the fees that you pay, you get benefits like free roadside assistance and opportunities to get discounts from various merchants and services.
The interest rate is 0% so you do not actually have to pay interest if you pay overtime on your purchases. However, this is offset by the fees you have to pay. Choice cold card do not perform any credit checks and approval is guaranteed as long as you have a debit card.
- No Credit Checks – Guaranteed Approval – As long as you fill in the application forms correctly, you will be approved for this card.
- 0% APR on purchases – When you make a purchase on this card at their online store, there will be no interest charges if you do not pay in full. Instead, you will have to pay a minimum amount based on what you bought and how much it cost.
- Reports to One Credit Bureau – Although Choice Gold does not say which credit bureau it reports to, chances are that it is TransUnion (which many reviewers of these online store cards have said).
Go to the website and find the form.
Fill the form correctly with the necessary details.
To process, enter your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and submit.
After you submit you could be approved immediately.
Credit cards provide convenience to consumers, acting as both a method of payment and a flexible credit instrument. If you are struggling to get approval for a credit card then the choice gold card will be the best option for you. As there are no credit checks, approval is guaranteed as long as you fill in the correct information during application.